-
March 23rd, 2006, 02:48 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
If you're like me, you have patterns for doll things in a big pile! Mine were in a drawer with doll clothing, taking up extra room. Today I finally decided to take a spare plastic bin and organize them.
To do this, find a bin that is as wide/tall as your largest pattern, placed on its side. I alphabetized the patterns, divided into categories by the dolls they are for (since I sew for multiple dolls). If you only have AG patterns, you might like to divide them instead by categories like dresses, pants, tops etc.
Make paper labels taller than the patterns, and place them in front of the patterns that fit that category.
Now I'll be able to find patterns so much faster! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks